JOIN THE CHAMBER
If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is the place to start. With a powerful collection of premier benefits, the Chamber offers countless resources and endless support to help your business grow and prosper. Your membership is an investment that pays dividends in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in Huntsville and North Alabama.
REASONS TO JOIN
In addition to investing in the economic growth of the entire region, as a Chamber member, you receive a variety of important benefits:
- Build business relationships, create partnerships and grow your business
- Listing in the online Membership Directory
- Specially designed professional developments programs to grow your talent and strengthen your business.
- Attract talent to your business with complimentary listings of your company’s job opportunities on www.asmartplace.com
- Brand exposure through the Chamber’s multimedia platforms to fellow member companies and the region’s business community.
- Display of your company’s promotional (electronic) flier on the touch-screen in the Chamber building’s main lobby.
- Priority communications to keep you update on the latest business news and information impacting your business.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS
Fill out and print the forms below or fill out the Membership Application online.
Schapiro: "Credibility continues to grow for local chambers"
WASHINGTON - A national survey of 2,000 adults reveals that a business that is a member of a local chamber of commerce is enjoying increasing favorability. In the second such survey in five years, The Schapiro Group, an Atlanta-based market research firm, found positive attitudes among adults in 2012 have actually increased over the very favorable findings of the first study in 2007. For example:
When consumers know that a business is a member of the local chamber, there is now a 49% increase in favorability toward that business (up from 44% in the 2007 study). When consumers perceive that a business is a chamber member, there is a 73% increase in consumer awareness and a 68% increase in local reputation ( 51 % and 57% respectively in 2007).
Consumers are 80% more likely to patronize a business in the future that they believe is a member of the local chamber of commerce (63% in 2007).
The study also has more good news for chamber members that sell to other businesses.
When business decision makers believe a business is a chamber member, favorability increases by 42% (37% in 2007), perceived awareness and reputation grows to 78% and 65%, respectively, (51% and 58% in 2007), plus the likelihood of future patronage increases by 74% (59% in 2007).
Supporting the previous :findings, the study also reveals a positive perception for the local chamber itself.
Regarding the chamber's impact on the local economy, 86% of respondents believe that the local chamber of commerce helps create jobs and promotes local economic development (82% in 2007).
The results of the 2007 and 2012 Schapiro studies are clear: Positive perception increases among consumers and business owners when a business is known as a member of the local chamber of commerce, and now we know that positive perception is growing.