If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is the place to start. With a powerful collection of premier benefits, the Chamber offers resources and support to help your business grow and prosper. Your membership is an investment that pays dividends in the form of new customers for your business, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in Huntsville and North Alabama.
JOIN THE CHAMBER
Want to make a valuable investment in your business and community? The Huntsville/Madison County Chamber is the place to start. With a powerful collection of member benefits, we offer plentiful resources and endless support to help your business grow and prosper. Whether you’re a sole proprietor, a fast growing middle-market company or a large corporation with thousands of employees, when you belong to the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber, your company will be in great company. With more than 2,100 members, we all benefit from the Chamber’s work to make Huntsville and North Alabama the best place to live, work and play.
REASONS TO JOIN
In addition to investing in the economic growth of the entire region, as a Chamber member, you receive a variety of important benefits:
- Build business relationships, create partnerships and grow your business
- Listing in the online Membership Directory
- Specially designed professional developments programs to grow your talent and strengthen your business.
- Attract talent to the region and your business with the Chamber’s recruitment tools and programming, including complimentary use of print/media and videos, targeted hiring events, and more.
- Brand exposure through the Chamber’s multimedia platforms to fellow member companies and the region’s business community.
- Priority communications to keep you updated on the latest business news and information impacting your business.
SERVICES & BENEFITS
A Chamber Membership provides networking opportunities to connect with other business professionals, as well as offers resources and programs to benefit business operations of all sizes. A membership with the Chamber is an investment in your business and in your community.
MEMBERSHIP FEATURES ▪ REFER A BUSINESS ▪ ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES ▪ CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
Kristy Drake Vice President, Investor Relations 256-535-2036
Crystal Baker Membership Retention Specialist 256-535-2039