The new way to Shop Local
When you shop this holiday season, make a personal investment in our community by SHOPPING LOCAL-OPOLY! This LOCAL-OPOLY board is made up of companies that are shaping our community’s unique character and personality through their business. And when you shop local, you’re making a personal investment in our community. In fact, for every $100 spent, roughly $68 to $73 of it returns to local activity.
How to Play
Shop LOCAL-OPOLY and be entered to win as much as $650 in gift cards from participating companies!
- The game will run from November 1, 2022 to December 1, 2022.
- Entries must be returned to the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber by Thursday, Dec. 1 at 3 p.m.
- Winners will be announced at the Chamber’s Business & Brews event on December 1.
- To enter, you must present 5 receipts from participating businesses dated within the game timeframe AND this completed game board. Receipts and the back page of your game board may be returned either in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can enter multiple times. Five receipts equals one entry.
- Three winners will be announced on Dec. 1 and can pick up their gift cards at the Chamber starting Dec. 2 during regular business hours.
- 1st prize: $650 in gift cards
- 2nd prize: $400 in gift cards
- 3rd prize: $250 in gift cards
Shop LOCAL-OPOLY Instructional Guide
Vice President, Small Business
- Altered Reality, LLC
- Burritt On The Mountain
- Crumbl Cookies
- Designs by Essence, LLC
- Dogtown West Furniture
- Donny's Diamond Gallery
- Fleet Feet Huntsville-Madison
- Good Company Cafe
- Handel's Ice Cream
- Holtz Leather Co
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Le Macaron French Pastries
- Mason Dixon Bakery & Bistro
- Monkee's of Huntsville
- Off The Rack Boutique
- Palmetto Moon
- Parlor Doughnuts
- PJ's Coffee
- Pure Barre Huntsville
- Rhythm on Monroe
- Rocket City Trash Pandas
- Sultry Company
- Terrame Day Spa & Salon
- The Fret Shop, Inc.
- VOUS Salon Retreat