HREGI or the 'Huntsville Regional Economic Growth Initiative', will establish Huntsville/Madison County as a stronger and more visible community in the national competition for economic growth. The Initiative’s overarching vision is for our community to become a primary center of technology in the South and in the nation. HREGI is designed to position the our area as one of the leading economic growth centers in the Southeast, comparing consistently and favorably with Austin, Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, and other peer technology-based U.S. cities.
AEgis Technologies Group
All Points Logistics, LLC
Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Alabama
Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
First Commercial Bank
Five Stones Research Corporation
Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
Jerry Damson, Inc.
Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Sealy Management Company, Inc.
SportsMed Orthopaedic Surgery and Spine Center
ASRC Federal Analytical Services
Baron Services, Inc.
Bill Penney Toyota, Scion & Mitsubishi
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Coates Transportation Group
Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT)
Davidson Technologies, Inc.
Huntsville-Madison County Builders Association
Hexagon US Federal
J Smith Lanier & Co., a Marsh McLennan Agency LLC company
Keel Point, LLC
The Orthopaedic Center
Rosie’s Restaurants, Inc., & Right Way Restaurants, Inc. (DBA Steak Out)
SCI Technology, Inc.
SELEX Galileo Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank
Woody Anderson Ford
Alpha Beta Technologies, Inc.
Amanda Howard Real Estate
Anglin Reichmann Snellgrove & Armstrong, PC
Averbuch Realty Co., Inc. – Scott Averbuch
Brown Precision, Inc.
CFD Research Corporation
Coast Personnel Services
Decisive Analytics Corporation
DESE Research, Inc.
Fite Building Company, Inc.
Foreign Language Services
Fountain, Parker, Harbarger
Hiley Cars Huntsville
Huntsville Botanical Garden
Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau
Huntsville Tractor & Equipment, Inc.
Investor’s Resource/Raymond James
Legend Realty – Jim Hoekenschneider
The Lioce Group, Inc.
MSB Analytics, Inc.
National Bank of Commerce
North Alabama Multiple Listing Service
PALCO Telecom Service
Public Financial Management, Inc.
RE/MAX Distinctive – Sandra Lowrey
RJ Young Company
Sierra Lobo, Inc.
Systems Products and Solutions, Inc.
Troy 7, Inc.
West Huntsville Land Co., Inc.
Wilmer & Lee, P.A.
BECOME AN INVESTOR
Invest in your community and receive exclusive benefits such as:
- Exclusive invitations to specific briefings and presentations
- Access to senior staff on business issues important to your business/organization
- Targeted communication and opportunity to add input regarding critical business issues
- Preferred seating at Chamber events
- Prioritization for Presenting Sponsorship based on your level of investment
- "Investor Only" invitations to president's briefings addressing topics of important to our region
- Recognition as an investor in Chamber marketing materials, website and public relations efforts and all major Chamber events; investor levels to be highlighted in the Chamber building
- Exposure to other key community and business leaders supporting the Chamber's economic development efforts