SERVICES & BENEFITS
Huntsville/Madison County Chamber is the community’s lead organization for economic development services. More than 2,100 businesses and individuals in the area enjoy the benefits of investment in the Chamber, including the opportunity to directly impact local economic growth. As the voice of the business community, the Chamber can accomplish collectively what no single business can do alone. If you want to make a valuable investment in your business and in the community, the Chamber is the place to start. With premier business and networking opportunities, the Chamber offers reliable support to help your business grow and prosper. Your membership is an investment that pays dividends in the form of new customers for you, a stronger economy and an exceptional quality of life in Huntsville and throughout North Alabama.
Your business deserves the very best support a community has to offer. Currently more than 2,300 businesses and individuals in the area enjoy the benefits of membership in the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber. In addition to investing in the economic growth of the entire region, as a Chamber member, you receive a variety of important benefits*:
- Build business relationships, create partnerships and grow your business.
- Listing in the online Membership Directory.
- Attract talent to your business with complimentary listings of your company’s job opportunities on www.asmartplace.com.
- Specially designed professional developments programs to grow your talent and strengthen your business.
- Brand exposure through the Chamber’s multimedia platforms to fellow member companies and the region’s business community.
- Priority communications to keep you update on the latest business news and information impacting the business.
- Issues affecting your business and conveyed to our elected officials and policy leaders in Washington, D.C. and Montgomery.
- Post news releases, highlight events, and offer special deals through the online member information center, ChamberMaster. Download an instruction flier.
* Subject to change.
Fill out and print the forms below or fill out the Membership Application online.
- Small Business Services Center: The Chamber offers small business forums and mentoring as well as one-on-one counseling.
- Business Referrals: The Chamber receives daily requests for information on suppliers of specific products or services. We refer only Chamber members!
- Ribbon Cuttings, Groundbreakings Ceremonies and Anniversary Celebrations: Stay connected to the business community by actively participating in business events.
- Relocation Services: The Chamber provides information about the community, local school systems, available housing, shopping and community events in our Community Information packets.
REFER A BUSINESS
You can protect your investment in the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber by referring a new member. There's strength in numbers. The more members we have in the Huntsville/Madison County Chamber, the greater the clout and purchasing power we have in negotiating member-only discounts and savings on important programs. More members also create more business leads and networking opportunities.
Knowledge is power. The more knowledge and expertise we have in our organization, like experts in technology, sales, and taxation, the more effective we can be in sharing knowledge among members and representing the interests of business at all levels of government.
New members are the life-blood of any organization. Can you provide us with a new member referral?
Initiatives magazine (bi-monthly)
Community Information package (annually)
Plus many more opportunities are available through our annual ChamberON sponsorship campaign, including online and print sponsorships, specific event and annual trip sponsorships, lobby plasma screen ads and program sponsorships.
CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
Create, submit, and print electronically certified documents right at your own desk. Electronic Certificates of Origin provide easier and faster Customs clearance and productivity gains for companies.
What is a Certificate of Origin?
A Certificate of Origin (CO) is an important international trade document attesting that goods in a particular export shipment are wholly obtained, produced, manufactured or processed in a particular country. COs also constitute a declaration by the exporter.
Millions of COs are issued every year, facilitating trade around the world. Since as early as 1898, Chambers of commerce have been issuing non-preferential COs and more recently, closely working with Customs authorities, issuing preferential COs.
The 1923 Geneva Convention and subsequent Kyoto Convention have seen governments formally recognize the important role chambers play in this domain, deeming them competent authorities and credible trusted third-parties in the issuance of COs.
Virtually every country in the world considers the origin of imported goods when determining the duty that will be applied to the goods or, in some cases, whether the goods may be legally imported at all.
In addition, COs may be needed to comply with letters of credit, foreign customs requirements or a buyer's request.Online Applications
- Same day processing
- Print certified documents at your own desk
- Verify at CertificateOfOrigin.com
- Utilizes UNeDocs template
- Legalization requests
- Management reports available
- Non-member rate: $55.00 per document
- Special member rate: $25.00 per document
Download fillable registration form and return the form to: 225 Church St. NW Huntsville, AL 35801, email@example.com or fax 256-535-2015. Upon completion of your registration form, the Primary Contact will receive the login details and User Guide via email.
Note: The form may become fillable when fully downloaded and saved in your computer.
Certificate of Free Sale
Certificate of Free Sale are certificates (not pertaining to a particular production lot or export consignment) that indicate that the particular product(s) is marketed in the United States or eligible for export, and that the particular manufacturer has no unresolved enforcement actions pending before or taken by FDA.
For more information, click here.
Online Document Certification
Login details will be provided
upon completion of registration.