HREGI or the 'Huntsville Regional Economic Growth Initiative', will establish Huntsville/Madison County as a stronger and more visible community in the national competition for economic growth. The Initiative’s overarching vision is for our community to become a primary center of technology in the South and in the nation. HREGI is designed to position the area as one of the leading economic growth centers in the Southeast, comparing consistently and favorably with Austin, Raleigh-Durham, Charlotte, and other peer technology-based U.S. cities.
Bill Penney Toyota/Mitsubishi
Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc.
Five Stones Research Corporation
Jerry Damson Honda Acura
Landers McLarty Dodge Chrysler Jeep
Lanier Ford Shaver & Payne P.C.
Sealy Management Company, Inc.
SportsMED Orthopaedic Surgery & Spine Center
Turner Construction Company
Ability Plus, Inc.
Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C.
B.L. Harbert International, LLC
Baron Services, Inc.
BB&T, now Truist
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Brown Precision, Inc.
CFD Research Corporation
Connected Logistics (LogC2)
Corporate Tax Advisors Inc.
Huntsville Botanical Garden
Huntsville Tractor & Equipment, Inc.
Integration Innovation, Inc. (i3)
Keel Point, LLC
Leonardo Electronics US Inc.
Marsh & McLennan Agency, locally known as J. Smith Lanier & Co.
The Orthopaedic Center (TOC)
Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Robins & Morton
RUAG Space USA Inc.
South State Bank
Steak-Out (Rosie’s Restaurants, Inc., & Right Way Restaurants, Inc.)
Woody Anderson Ford
Accenture Federal Services
Air Essentials, Inc.
Alpha Beta Technologies, Inc.
Amanda Howard | Sotheby’s International Realty
Averbuch Realty / Enterprises
Bell Textron Inc.
BRPH Architects-Engineers, Inc.
Coast Personnel Services
Corvid Technologies LLC
DESE Research, Inc.
Express Employment Professionals
FITE Building Company
FLS Translation & Interpreting
Fountain, Parker, Harbarger & Associates, LLC
Freedom Real Estate & Capital, LLC
Hexagon US Federal
Hiley Automotive Group
Huntsville/Madison County Convention & Visitors Bureau
KODA Technologies Inc.
The Lioce Group, Inc.
MSB Analytics, Inc.
Pinnacle Solutions, Inc.
RJ Young Company
Rosenblum Realty, Inc.
Schoel Engineering Company, Inc.
Systems Products and Solutions, Inc.
TriVector Services, Inc.
Troy 7, Inc.
Van Valkenburgh & Wilkinson Properties, Inc.
Warren Averett, LLC
Wilmer & Lee, P.A.
Investing in the Huntsville Regional Economic Growth Initiative is investing in the robust future of Huntsville/Madison County. Your Voice is Needed.
IMPACT KEY ISSUES
- Provide valuable input and be a part of the solution on critical business issues facing our region
- Utilize Chamber senior staff as resources on business issues important to you
- Strategic networking opportunities with your executive peers and significant senior-level community representatives
- “Investor Only” special briefings and presentations with subject matter experts on important issues to our region and business community
- Exclusive invitations to specially curated events
- Investor recognition in Chamber marketing materials, website and public relations efforts and at all Chamber events
- Exposure to and strategically network with key community and business thought leaders supporting the Chamber’s economic and community development efforts
- Priority for Chamber Presenting Sponsorship opportunities
- Preferential seating and table recognition at all Chamber events
- Dedicated Chamber staff to assist you with Presenting Sponsorships, community resources, event registration, company ribbon cuttings, groundbreaking ceremonies and other special arrangements
Q & A with investors.
Vice President, Investor Relations 256-535-2036